Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last Minute Dash!

Hello!

I have a late entry for CASE Study Challenge #1. I meant to enter this challenge a few days ago, but I've only just gotten around to it.

It's great to see another 'local' challenge site and with the calibre of the design team it looks set to be a goodie!


I decided to case the colours for this card - pink, black and white, rather than the layout, from the sample. This is the first digital card I have made, and I enjoyed it but am definitely going to have to practice colouring in!

Have a great evening.

Jay Gee


4 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh I like this digital creation! I too CASEd the colours, so glad it's not only me that did that LOL!!! Your colouring is super - I love it!
Thanks so much for taking part in our first CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my... this is fabulous! I love how you interpreted the challenge, I'm so glad that you found the time to play along with us!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super funky card! Love that cute digi image and that adorable flower! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Makiko Jones said...

This is fabulous!! Love the CAS style and fun image!