Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 18, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #6

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted a card. Things have been so busy here, coupled with the computer crashing = me being MIA.

But, I am now on holidays for two weeks, yipee!! So I celebrated by making a card for CASE Study Challenge #6.


The owl stamp is from Hero Arts and the sentiment from A Muse. The patterned paper is from an old music book I found at a second hand shop.

Shop news - new in the shop is cardstock from A Muse. It comes in solid colours as well as patterned, with the back solid white. Perfect for making cards.

I'm off to watch some TV and relax. Enjoy your evening.

Jay Gee

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Totally adorable card, Jan! Love that li'l owl and your torn paper!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yay Judith! I'm SO glad to see you playing with us :) It's a totally cool and trendy card - I love this owl! (got this stamp set too :))
Thanks so much for your support!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute design, love that music sheet in the background! Great image as well, an all-around fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study and thanks for your support!

Sue Kohler said...

what a wonderful way to celebrate your come back and holidays! the owl is a real cutie and teamed up with the old music book page is just brilliant!! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

One Paper Heart said...

Just love the sweet owl, looks great with the music pp.