Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 25, 2010

CASE Study Challenge # 7

Happy Saturday to you all.

I enjoy participating in the CASE Study Challenges, but this week I found it a little intimidating. The card we had to case (below) is just gorgeous, and so far the entry's are fantastic!


I am not completely happy with the end result of my card. I think perhaps the text background is not subtle enough. My DH says it's the sentiment thats all wrong for the card - who knows! Something feels a little off, but I decided to enter it anyway. I find that joining challenges forces me to create cards I probably wouldn't make on my own and its a great way to learn.


Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jay Gee

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Well I'm glad you entered this card! I really like the text background and it contrasts perfectly with those bold butterflies! I know I'd love to receive a card like this on my birthday :D
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

I found the card intimidating as well. How can you make it better? I didn't think I could, although the point is not to make it better, but to see how YOU see it. You've done a fabulous job with your card, you should be proud. Great stitching around the outside, wonderful shade of pink and absolutely darling butterfly. Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

One Paper Heart said...

I love it.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I think your card is perfect, Judith! I hope it'll never stop you from entering the card, if the inspiration card is too good - if so, our challenge blog would never come to life, as none of us would dare to give it a go, lol! Thank you so much for playing, I'd love to see you again next week! xxx

Sue Kohler said...

This is a beauty Judith, I love the inspiration you have taken from Mariana's card. I think it all goes together perfectly, don't listen to hubby-lol!!!