Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #5

Hello everyone.

Can I just start by saying you all ROCK! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments and encouragement you left on my last post. It really does mean the world to me :)

Right. I need to announce the winner of challenge #4. Again we had so many beautiful creations and I wish I could give a prize to each and every one of you! However, since there is only one prize, the winner is....

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 26
Result: 19
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Its Katherine Dizon!!!!

Congratulations Katherine. Please email me and I will get your prize out to you.

Here is the inspiration photo for challenge #5. To play along, simply create a project inspired by this photograph - interpret it any way you wish. The challenge is open to everyone!

Our beautiful inspiration photo is from Creature Comforts.

And what's a challenge without a prize - so the winner will receive 3 samples of beautiful twine from The Twinery (winner may choose any 3 colours).


I am very happy to introduce you to todays guest designer Iwona Palamountain. This super talented lady makes the most fabulous creations and she has a fantastic blog - Random Acts Of Creativity. You will be amazed at the beautiful work to be found. And if you want more of Iwona she even has her own weekly challenge blog CASE Study.








Me

Instructions
  1. Please only submit new projects that where created after this challenge was posted.
  2. Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.
  3. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag JGNC5
  4. The deadline for this challenge is 11.59 PM EST on Saturday 26th March. The winner will be announced when we post the new challenge on the following Sunday.
  5. One winner will be chosen by Random. Org.
Jay Gee


16 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous inspiration! and such fun cards!

Joy said...

WOW! loving all these cards by you girls...Iwona's card is super gorgeous, Ange your card simple and elegant and Judith you card is so darn cute made me smile ear to ear, hugs!

Katherine said...

Yeahey! I won! Thank you so much!

Cute DT cards.

Ange Kelly said...

Some fabulous cards this week ladies! looking forward to seeing lots of fun designs from this months challenge .... cheers Ange

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Amazing work, girls! I love these colours, you can't go wrong with yellow and teal together :) Thank you for having me!

~amy~ said...

Lovely work girls!!

Jane said...

Those inspirational photos are just YUM!!! and I LOOOOOOVE all the cards!!!!!

Sue Kohler said...

Welcome back Mojo!! this is sooooooo cute Judith, teaming it up with the twine, the stitching and the button- just perfect!! :)

Ruth S said...

Love the challenge! The colours are so pretty ;)
Great cards for inspiration too, thanks!

Ann said...

Wowza, I LOVE that inspiration photo! Plus the DT work is gorgeous!

I do hope to play along this round...time keeps getting away from me! I really do have good intentions! :)

Simone said...

Gorgeous cards! Love that inspiration photo and love your card Judith! Such a cute image :)

Brandi said...

Fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurel said...

Just made a card inspired by these colors but can't post until Saturday! :) LOVED these colors... Swooning over here.

Lynnda Hosni said...

Lovely and beautiful cards ladies... 1st time playing along...had so much fun...thanks hugs..xoxo

Maria Matter said...

wonderful DT creations!

I LOVE these colors!!! I jotted down this color combo the other week, then forgot where I had seen the challenge!
I looked through all the weekly challenges, but couldn't find it! lol
So glad to have found you again!!
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

as always, i love your challenge : the photo is beautiful and so many ideas.
Just time is missing...