Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Card Style "Fun and Cute" Challenge

Hey guys!

Challenge time again! I decided to partake in the Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. It's part of the Card Style Week Cath is hosting, and one of four design challenges she's come up with.

The "Fun and Cute" guidelines state that a card of this genre must have a happy colour scheme, a sweet sentiment, an uncomplicated design, and friendly pattern.

So here's my entry!


I had fun making this card. The giraffe is a Sizzix die and I used my nesties for the oval. Patterned paper is just something I had in my stash and I used a Hero Arts note card.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Jay Gee

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)