Pages - Menu

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Lollipop Ladies

Hello.

Yay for Fridays! I have been hanging out for the start of the weekend. Work just seems to get more and more stressful.

I made a card today for the The Lollipop Ladies Challenge #2. That pink icing really jumps out at you so, naturally, pink was my inspiration.

The card:


For the cake I used Lawn Fawn's 'Bake Me A Cake' stamp set. Love this set! It is seriously fun to play with.

I hope your weekend allows you plenty of time to create.

Jay Gee

3 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I love that cake, three layers of goodness. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Lollipop Ladies.

:) Marcia

Melissa Hortin said...

Great card. Love the three tiered cake and the gorgeous pink polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us over at The Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

Fabulous card. I love the big cake. Yummy. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies. Look forward to seeing you next time.
mwah
Trace