Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Japanese Masking Tape

Hello.

I have had some Japanese masking tape in my stash for a little while now, but was not really sure how I was going to use it. Then I came across Torico's blog (Wow! amazing lady) and saw this card (second card). I really like the black/craft combination.

Little wheels in my head started spinning and I decided the latest Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16 would be perfect to use with my MT tape and the afore mentioned colour combo.

I am also entering this into Caardvarks Clean and Simple Challenge.

The tape does not look straight in the photo, but it is :) It's just my limited photography skills!

Here is my card, ultra simple. I love this tape! Sentiment stamp is from PTI.

Enjoy you day.

Jay Gee

A quick note to let you know that New stamps are in store now from A Muse.

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Love that framed sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Savitri said...

Oh how fun!!! I love this and Japanese tapes... or tapes in general :)

Sarah Martina said...

I LOVE this! So glad you joined us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!