Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Casing My DT!


Hello all. I hope you are all having a lovely start to your week.

I just love A Muse gingham paper and when I saw Joy's card (see DT card 2 posts down) I just had to case it! Heres my card.


I paper pieced the Hero Arts snowman and placed him on the A Muse oval which I had stamped with Versamark ink. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse and I finished the card with a die cut snowflake and a rhinestone. Very simple little card :)

Thanks for dropping by.

Jay Gee

7 comments:

Joy said...

Love that you cased my card Judith, super sweet, love it! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Judith! Love the gingham paper! That snowman is soo cute!

~amy~ said...

absolutely a-dorable!

Brandi said...

So very cute!
Brandi

One Paper Heart said...

Love the kraft and gingham together so sweet Judith.

Sue said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Judith, love the super cute snowman and the gingham! :)

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE this sweet card!