Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Having Fun

Hello. Hope you have all had a wonderful day.

I decided to have a little play in my craft room last night and had some fun trying a different style to what I usually go for. I am actually pretty pleased with how this card turned out.


I combined a few challenges for my inspiration.

I picked the main colour from the current Shabby Tea Room Challenge - the actual colour of the cupcakes (before being iced). I also used the theme, 'What are you thankful for' - which is the love of my family; my husband. The challenge at City Crafter Challenge #31 is to use Little Children.


I am also entering it into Crafty Cardmakers - spotlight on dry embossing and Simon Says Stamp & Show - Whatever Makes you Happy.

Phew!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jay Gee


15 comments:

Ros said...

Oh my this is so lovely ... I love the image ... just beautiful! Thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB

Debbie said...

Absolutely LOVELY!! So soft and vintage! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Clare said...

gorgeous, love that lace heart! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

Kathlene said...

You should be VERY pleased...this is just gorgeous cardmaking. The embossing is such a pretty backdrop for that beautiful vintage image. Lovely!

One Paper Heart said...

Judith this is lovely always love the ink embossing.

Brandi said...

So gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love that vintage image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

I love this. Very elegant. Thanks for sharing

Jane said...

Just GORGEOUS!!!

fionalawlor said...

This is gorgeous! The embossing really looks fab!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image and I love the bow (I'm useless at bows!) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Holy moly, I'm drooling over this one!! I love the way you have the color smooshed into your dry embossing - that never seems to work very well for me. That vintage image is WONDERFUL and the lace heart - definitely to die for!! This creation would definitely make ME happy!! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Unknown said...

This is so so cute.. I love it.. Your image is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Joanne Leddy said...

This is so beautiful. I love the image and your background is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

Ros said...

Congrats on your well deserved win ... fabulous card!