Pages - Menu

Monday, December 27, 2010

Repeat Impressions CASE Challenge

Hello!

How are you all? If your anything like me, you are feeling happy but still stuffed and could probably live off your leftovers for a week! :)

I wanted to play along with the Repeat Impressions D22 CASE Card Challenge today. Here is the card we had to CASE.

I made a very CAS version using stamps from Lawn Fawn's My Silly Valentine set and some Cosmo Cricket paper. The naughts and crosses were hand drawn.



Thanks for dropping by.

Jay Gee

4 comments:

Joy said...

Such a super sweet card Judith, just love it!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! I really love the little "tic-tac-toe circle". Very adorable! Excellent CAS version of the card.
I hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend!!!! :)

Laurie said...

Toooo cute, Judith! I love your card!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!