Pages - Menu

Friday, December 17, 2010

Repeat Impressions

Happy Friday! I hope all your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely.

I decided to enter the Repeat Impressions Sketch #D1510 challenge today.


I made a few adjustments here and there :)



I used Antique Linen distress ink to stamp the Hero Arts music background onto my two pieces of cardstock. I added some ribbon to hide the join. The adorable booties stamp is from Stampabilities and the sentiment was made by combining two PTI stamps.

Remember you still have a few hours left to enter our current challenge. We have had some amazing entries so far. You will find the link on the side bar.

Have a wonderful day.

Jay Gee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so adorable Judith! Love the distressing :)

Hollie Shepard said...

Love the bow! Cute Cute!

Brandi said...

This is so cute for a little one! I absolutely love that ribbon, must get my hands on some. LOL!
Brandi

Ayana Posadas said...

Beautiful card, Judith! I love your take on the sketch. This is such an adorable baby card. :)

Laurie said...

I love the soft colors in this! Those little booties are too cute! This is such a sweet card!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautifully done - I love the colors and that beautiful bow! Thanks for playing with us at the RI sketch challenge!

Lynette said...

So darling and beautifully done - awesome bow! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!