1. Four shows that you watch:
- White Collar
- The Closer
- Law & Order
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My family
- Card making
- Mail – I just love getting packages in the mail. Even when I buy for the shop and the goods are NOT for me, I feel like someone is sending me presents!
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
- I Love You
- James !!!
- I don't think so
- Sit down (often say this to students at school)
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
- When you teach High School you have to have a sense of humor.
- Have no regrets.
- Never leave without saying, “I Love You”
- When dealing with teenagers you have to have a thick skin.
5. Four places you would like to go:
- Greek Islands
- CHA craft show
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Made a card
- Went to the Post Office
- Did some Christmas shopping
- Played ‘Taxi’ for my son (meaning I drive him around to work, movies etc)
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- The rest of my Christmas holidays
- Christmas morning
- My son getting his drivers licence
- Being able to give up work (an impossible dream)
8. Four things you love about winter: (Living in Townsville, Australia I am going to change this and say ‘Summer’)
- 5 weeks holiday – schools out!
- Shorts and t-shirts
- Rain (it's our rainy season - humidity here is REALLY high so the rain helps to cool things down)
9. Four people I tag to play along (no worries if you pass :)!!