Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two Challenges

Hello fellow bloggers. I hope you are all well.

Todays card is one I made for two challenges - Lawnscaping and Glenda's 100th challenge celebration.

Lawnscaping's challenge was to CASE Kelly-Marie - fun challenge! I went right back to one of her first ever blog posts and found this card.

I hadn't used Critters in the Sea for a while and thought it would make a cute valentines card. I paired it with a sentiment from Sophie's Sentiments. I based the layout on a sketch from Lucy's blog.

Glenda's challenge is to use red on your card, so I used a red notecard from Hero arts and of course the red hearts :)


Thanks so much for looking. Enjoy your day.

Jay Gee

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Clean and adorable!

Laurel said...

Oh so cute!

Glenda said...

This is so adorable! Love the hearts and the stitching! Thanks so much for playing along!

Ange Kelly said...

Judith, this card is very cute! and I love that sentiment .. Ange

Laurel said...

So, So, So cute. I love the stitching. I love the heart "bubbles" and the distressed edges! Love this. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

~amy~ said...

darling!

Ayana Posadas said...

Super, super, superrr CUTE! :)
This is such an adorable card, Judith!

Dana said...

Adorable! Love the "bubble" hearts...clever girl!

Marie / Legojenta said...

This is so cute! TFS =)

Christiana said...

This is adorable! What a fun card to CASE! I love what you've done with it. It turned out so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along!

Lynnette said...

Great job on combining the challenges. I just love that whale and using him for a Valentine is such a cute idea. Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge :)

Sue Kohler said...

this is too cute Judith, what a great valentines card, the little hearts really top it off!! :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute!

Amy said...

Simple and oh so cute!

Ann said...

SO gosh darn cute! I love it!