Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspired By...

Hello everyone. It's the middle of the week already and I have another very busy week at work (sigh). However, I did manage to make a card, yay!

I have been having a hard time making cards lately, so today I turned to an amazing stamper, Jill Foster and her wonderful blog, Inspired By... to find my inspiration. I actually cased one of Jill's cards - thank you Jill!



The image is Garden Bouquet by Hero Arts and on the sentiment panel I used Graph Background also by Hero Arts. Lots of distress ink on this card and I used a new colour twine - Blossom - from The Twinery.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week :)

Jay Gee

8 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Gorgeous card Jay ;) I love the silhouette of the flowers against your stunning background! I'm only just starting experimenting with distress inks andI think it'll be a while before I can capture such a beautiful effect! Hugs, Ruth S

Karen B. said...

This is just beautiful, and wow, love your distressing.

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Judith. I love the way the black ink looks against the pink background. Very eye-catching. That is such a beautiful image and the twine was a perfect touch too!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...I love it!

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Danielle said...

Just beautiful! I love the flower silhouette!

Joanne said...

Love this Judith. Especially what you did with that brown strip at the bottom.

Marcia said...

This is pretty, so much to draw the eye. Gorgeous.