Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hiya!

I am officially on holidays... how blissful is that!  5 lovely weeks to, hopefully, practice my colouring... LOTS!

Let's look at some cards. Angeline is on holidays in Malaysia for a few weeks, so we are one short.

Joy's stunning card uses a wonderful 'Dogwood' stamp from La Blanche. These stamps are really wonderful - if you have not used them yet, I suggest you give them a try :)


This card from Iwona is why I need the practice with my copics!, LOL. Another beautifully coloured image on a stunning card. This is 'Shopping Emily' from Sparkle Creations.


I love the design of this sweet card from Ange. The lovely stamped background uses snowflakes from Lawn Fawn's 'Making Frosty Friends' and this adorable little girl is a stamp called 'Snow Day' from MFT-Pure Innocence.

 Ange

I kept my card very simple today, with just a little bit of bling to finish it off. This gorgeous image is from Sparkle Creations and is called 'Celebrating Chloe'.


Don't forget our current challenge, you will find the link on the side bar :)

Cheers

Jay Gee

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are FABULOUS....

Anonymous said...

More amazing inspiration, you guys just keep it coming!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Enjoy your time off - and you have the coloring pros on your team (wow - they really are the best!!!) so now I'm inspired to work on my coloring too. Thanks!

Karen M said...

Beautiful cards as always! Lucky you having all those holidays Judith - Enjoy:) Can't wait for mine to start in Jan, Hugs x x

Lynn said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous of your holiday break! This is our busiest time of year where I work :( Off to work in just a bit. But I love your sweet little party girl card...adorable with a bit of attitude too!!

Isha Gupta said...

Have fun during holidays. Lovely bunch of cards. TFS

Sue said...

gorgeous work again this week by the team!! your car is gorgeous, nice to have a change from christmas, beautifully coloured!!
enjoy your holidays Judith, I hope you can spend some of your holidays crafting up a storm!! :)

Laurel said...

Such gorgeous creations!

~amy~ said...

awesome job ladies...5 weeks of holiday?! How awesome is that?!!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Amazing cards!! I love the sprinkling of blue gemstones on your adorable card, Judith!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so fun Judith! Wow 5 weeks of holiday! Enjoy every minute of it! :)

Alice said...

you have an amazingly talented team! love the simplicity of your Emily card! here is a out of frame die cut tutorial that i created a little while ago, hope it helps. =)

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards this week again ladies! xx

Love your bright & cheery birthday card Judith! X Ange