Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Favorite Things

The New Year is racing ahead already, I do wish things would slow down a bit :)

I have a card to share using this adorable Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things called 'Don't Open Until'. I love the sentiments in this set too - the 'your birthday' is a separate stamp and can be switched out for 'Christmas'. There is also another great sentiment that comes with the set.

For this card I used my favourite technique, paper piecing.


I appreciate you stopping by and all your lovely comments :)

Jay Gee

18 comments:

Dawn said...

very cute Judith. Love these MFT stamps

Trexxann said...

Judith - this is too lovely for words! I need to fill you in on my birthday details... ;) xx

Jenny said...

Oh so sweet Judith, I can remember feeling like that when I was a youngster :)
Jenny x

Patrice said...

Very sweet!

~amy~ said...

simply adorable!

Barb said...

this is adorable! your coloring is perfect and the paper piecing is too! i love it :)

Karen B. said...

She's adorable, her cheeks are the best!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

So Super SWEET! LOVE your card!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Annette said...

so adorable...

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, how sweet. I love your clean and simple style. I wish I could pull it off. Gorgeous.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh soooooooooooooooooooooo cute Jay. Love the hand drawn border.

jen said...

she's absolutely adorable!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are sooooo amazing--I LOVE this card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring and paper piecing! FAB!

lostinpaper said...

Totally adorable Judith! I LOVE your colouring & fab paper piecing!

Ellephantastic said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your cards, fabulous colouring & simple but so effective. I love that.
hugs x

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely darling, Judith! I love the combination of paper piecing and colouring. Super sweet!

Meadie said...

Such a sweet card and your colouring is fab:) I really love these stamps, they are all so cute x x