Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Call Me...

Hello and welcome to a new EAD Designs Colour Challenge.

Classic Black and White...


And the fun thing is, that EAD have these awesome co-ordinating Vintage Treasures Stickerz.


I kept my card very clean and simple and used a fantastic Rub-on for my sentiment from the Paper Smooches co-branding, called 'Thinking of You'. The little tab is washi tape.




Check out the EAD blog for the other Design Team girls amazing projects and join in the fun :)

Jay Gee

9 comments:

Lynn said...

So classy Judith! I love the touch of washi tape and the PS steps is awesome. I love the variety of fonts.

Jen W. said...

Swoon! I love this, Judith, and that touch of washi tape is fabulous!

Jenny said...

Oh my Judith, I love your card...the font and image go so well together, perfectly CAS too :0)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

Be still my heart, so graphic and clean! The washi tape is perfect too.

Laurel said...

This is the perfect clean and graphic card! I love it!

lauren bergold said...

♥LOVE♥ the clean, classic, simplicity of this! and how brilliant to use washi tape to make the little tab! love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your CAS card, perfectly simple!

Anonymous said...

Super fabulous!! Love that font!

~amy~ said...

soooo wonderfully clean & crisp...that tab is thee perfect way to finish it off!