Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 12, 2012

EAD Designs July Colour Challenge


Hi there!

It's time for this months EAD Designs Color Challenge!


Here are July's colours:


Here's how it inspired me - I had to sneak in a little bit of green :) For this card, I actually cut the monsters body separate from his legs and arms. I stuck it to some white card stock and used foam for a bit more dimension.


Here are the EAD products that I used:




and




I hope you will join us for this fun challenge - the winner of the color challenge gets to be our August Guest Designer. How cool is that!


Jay Gee

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun! Love how you pieced out the monster!

Lynn said...

Love all the patterned papers/tapes...the perfect background for the sweet little monster.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a fun little monster.

Isha Gupta said...

Love this cute and fun Monster card. TFS

Kate said...

What a fun monster card. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fun & cute card! Love those adorable monsters!

SmilynStef said...

Those monstahs are my fav ... love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Judith your cards make me smile! This is "monsterously" cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Judith! I love everything about this, especially your papers. The washi really completes it!

Rose said...

too CUTE!!!!

Jenny said...

Love how you've used the colours for a fun kids card :0)
love the abbreviated sentiment :0)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

This is super duper cute and fun!

Sue said...

this one made me giggle Judith! the little monster screams fun! :)

Unknown said...

so cute!!! love little monsters :)