Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EAD Designs and Action Wobbles Co-Hop

Please note - this is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my Skipping Stones Design new release post.

Hello and welcome to this fun co-hop EAD Designs is having with Action Wobbles!  

The hop starts at EAD Designs blog and it is BIG, so that means lots of fun inspiration for you to enjoy.  You should have arrived here from the very talented Theresa at The Scrapbooking Queen.

I am super excited to get to play with Action Wobbles and thought they would be perfect for a child's Christmas card. To create my card I used this fun owl image from a new set of stickerz called 'Christmas Owlies'. Isn't he adorable! I attached the owl to card stock, fussy cut it out and then stuck the action wobble to the back.


I tried to take a close up of the owl wobbling - very hard to do. LOL, believe me, these things really WOBBLE and are so much fun! Perfect for an entertaining, interactive card for children.



Here are the EAD Designs products I used:


Your next stop is the Crazy about Cricut blog - enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for stopping by :)

Jay Gee

36 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Cutest little wobble owl. New follower.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the owl popping out of the box so cute! It was great hopping with you!
{loves}
Madge
http://www.thescrappinlounge.com

Kate said...

Super Cute card. Thanks for Co-Wobbling with us.

CJ said...

cute card.. Simple but attractive. wobbling owl is a nice idea.
Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

"Midge" said...

Nice Card! Perfect Wobble

Sue D said...

Very cute wobbly Christmas owl!

TheTulipCollector said...

Cute Christmas Owl

jessica said...

This is sooooo adorable!! Love the cute cute owl!!

Janis Lewis said...

Love that OWL! CUTE!!! :) Janis

marg0006 said...

So cute.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

~amy~ said...

Perfect! They are a bugger to photog!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love these stickers, so cute.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

I am in love with these owlies Stickerz they are so cute
Thank you for co-hoppin' with us over at Action Wobbles
The Scrapbooking Queen

Christine Kiehl said...

I love Owls so much! They are one of my animal totems! Thankyou for sharing this sweet little owl surprise with us on the hop today!
jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

June Houck said...

Cute owl and a perfect action wobble card. Love this :)

Unknown said...

All these little owls are so cute Judith. And what a fun Christmas card!

Mary said...

So adorable. I love the little owl sticker!

mary3mom@yahoo.com

Mommy25 said...

lol adorable!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Very cute card.

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Very cute card.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute! funny we used the same set, lol!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What a fun and clever card to entertain the kiddies with!! (Adults too!!)

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

I just love owls and you scored with the card you made I just love it. It's a Hoot!

Piali said...

Super cute!!!

lostinpaper said...

I totally *need* some action wobbles, soooo much fun!!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the owl you picked and love that we both used that set!!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Judith

Janet said...

LOVE THE OWLS This is an adoirable card!
Big Blog Hugs,Janet

Rene said...

Absolutely precious card..I love owls!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Those are just to cute!!

Tara

Round About Stamps said...

What a cute idea!

Rose said...

super cute :)

mandalj said...

Love the Christmas owls! You chose a great one to wobble!

Mary J said...

Adorable Jay Gee!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

TOOOOO cute!

Jen W. said...

Super cute and I can just imagine the wobble!