Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Design Team

Hello.  How are you all?

I am bad! Not bad in feeling unwell or anything... just bad, naughty! I am a very, very, VERY slow card maker. I have spent a lot of time this weekend making cards, trying to get a start on all the DT cards I need to make (there are a few new releases over the next couple of weeks). But... I ran out of time to make a card for TODAY!!!

Thank goodness my wonderful DT girls are on the ball :)

Ange has made a stylish card combining the flower stamp from 'Fly High' - Jane's Doodles and this wonderful sentiment from 'Grand Greetings' by Lawn Fawn. Gorgeous design and card.


Isn't this card from Iwona fabulous! I just love the splatters - such a fun detail. She has used the Fresh Picked stamp from Wplus9 along with coordinating Wplus9 Dies (Label Layers 5 and Fresh Picked die - for the berry).

Angeline has made another stunning one layer card - seriously she is the best at these types of cards and what an unexpected, yet lovely colour palette. Stamps used are 'Dandelion Dreams' by Skipping Stones Designs.


Before I go - if you are looking for a fun challenge we would love you to join in with ours. Click here for all the details :)

Jay Gee

6 comments:

Ange Kelly said...

Wonderful cards this week ladies!

Your lack of card Judith just made me remember I need another card for tomorrow oops! LOL!

Dawn said...

Your team are so talented Judith. Beautiful cards from them all.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous cards from your team Judith! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Brandi said...

These cards are so pretty. Great job to the DT!

~amy~ said...

Awesome cards:)

lostinpaper said...

these are fantastic! Hope you get a chance to catch up soon... BTW, the title of 'slowest card maker ever' is already mine. I would love to be able to create quicker, but alas no.