Pages - Menu

Friday, May 24, 2013

Mo's Challenge

Hi there!

I made a card for Mo's Challenge - Thank You. I have not used a traditional 'thank you' sentiment, but this card is meant as a thank you for a friend and the adorable image is called 'Thanks', so I am hoping that qualifies for the challenge :)

Do you see that strip of patterned paper across the top of the card (the one that hopefully looks like it should be there!). That's covering an ink smudge from when I stamped the sentiment - ink on my hands, one of those annoying 'Doh' moments!

Well it's Friday (Yay!), so enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

Judith



4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Jay Gee, so adorable!!! Fabulous colouring again and love the sweet banners!

Dawn T said...

great save Judith. Great design. I've got this little bloke coloured up await a card to be made. Might have to join the challenge as well.

Tracy said...

Wonderful CAS card for this weeks challenge. The banners are so sweet. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

lostinpaper said...

Fab save on the 'cover up', I reckon it looks like it's meant to be there for sure. I'm heading back for another peek at your wonderful colouring!