Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Herbie...

Hi there.

Here is my new Whimsy stamps design team card, which uses an image called 'Herbie the Scarecrow' from a new stamp designer, Miss Rach Digis.

I had fun colouring him in :) The sentiment I did in word and the fence is a Die-namics. It actually has 3 rails but it was too tall, so I cut it down to size and inked it with Walnut Stain distress ink.


Copics
Skin:  E55, E53, E00
Shirt/Hat: E74, E71, E70
Pants:  B95, B93
Sunflowers: YR04, YR02, Y19, Y15, E74, YG09, YG07, YG06

We also have a new challenge on the Whimsy Stamps Blog - Clean and Simple.  Now that's my kind of challenge!  I hope you will join in.

Thanks for visiting :)


Judith



6 comments:

Mary J said...

What a fun card, Jay Gee! Love the use of space and fence!

Dawn T said...

cool card Judith.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

judith this is adorable!!! i love his expression and the cute little fence :D

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So cool - and your coloring is awesome as Always! Hugs!

Vicky said...

Awesome card, love the image & sentiment they are fab!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

bymissrach said...

Hello, Judith! May I please share this one on my blog, facebook page, and pinterest board? It's so cute! Thank you. Miss Rach