Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wish Big

Hello

It's been a busy week, but here is my new Whimsy stamps design team card, which uses an image called 'Spunky the Mouse' from StampArt Design.

A very CAS card today. Spunky has been coloured with copics and then paper pieced.  And a reminder about our current challenge on the Whimsy Stamps Blog - Clean and Simple.  I hope you will join in.



Copics
Mouse:  E35, E33, E31, R20, R00, W1
Shirt: YG06, YG03, Y19, Y15
Pants:  B97, B95


Thanks for visiting :)



Judith

6 comments:

Marion said...

Gorgeous card! Fab colouring.

Dawn T said...

what a superb card Judith. It's just super adorable.

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness Judith...beyond adorable!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Your card is fabulous, Judith! I love it love it. Awesome job. Your colouring and shadings are superb. Gorgeous colours. So so cute with the perfect sentiment added. Sweeeeet! xx Kathryne

A Consuming Passion said...

Tried, without success, to leave you a comment yesterday.........Love this card Judith! That little image is the sweetest thing I've seen in a while and the way you used it on your card is perfect.........Had to go in search of copy for myself :)

Unknown said...

This is very sweet - I like it a lot! :)
Have a nice day...