Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Christmas Kisses

Hi ya everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a card for Whimsy Stamps using an image from a set called Accessories Christmas 3 designed by Crissy Armstrong. These accessory sets each have 4 separate images and are such a bargain at only $1 each.

For my card I have used the mistletoe and coloured with copics. The bow is actually paper pieced and I used white enamel accents on the berries. The sentiment I typed up on the computer.  The patterned paper I have had in my stash for ages, but I believe it is My Minds Eye :)



Have a fabulous weekend :)

Judith

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

You have totally made me want to colour today... my visitors leave this morning so cross my fingers, maybe later lol.

Michelle said...

Judith, this card is GORGEOUS!

Dawn T said...

Great card Judith. Love the paper pieced bow