Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge

Hello

I am very happy to be Guest Designing for the lastest challenge at Tiddly Inks today!  It's a fun challenge - Saying Thanks.

I played along with this adorable image 'Thanks Fairy Much' from the new release.  I really love this release and just had to buy several of the images :)

I coloured my image with copics and then fussy cut her out. I painted the wings with Perfect Pearls for some lovely shine.

Copics
Skin:  E11, E21, E00
Hair: BV25, BV23, BV20
Dress: BV13, BV11, BV00
Wings:  C1, C00
Flowers: YR02, Y15

The design team have created some really amazing cards, so pop on over to the Tiddly Inks blog and check them out! 

Judith

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Love the hair colours Judith. This is one really cute card.

Katie said...

Awww, this is adorable! Hugs, Katie

lostinpaper said...

She is sooo sweet! Congrats on your GD gig.