Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chloe

Hello

I have another card to share today using the just released A Beautiful Day stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  Have you got yours yet? I truly love each and every one of the stamps in this collection.

For my background I used a great stencil from Memory Box called Birch Trees. I tinted my texture paste with some Distress Ink for a subtle bit of colour.  Sweet little Chloe has been coloured using Inktense pencils. The sentiment is also from the same collection.


Thanks so much for visiting :)

Judith

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love the subtle background. And what a super cute little image.

lostinpaper said...

I agree Judith, every stamp is a beauty! Love how you created this fab background, I gotta say your card is another winner!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Super adorable - the gingham grass and that tree bg - absolutely WONDERFUL! Love your card! Hugs!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning background work - really showcases that adorable bunny! Jo x