Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jane's Doodles New Release

Hello

Welcome to Jane's Doodles New Release Blog Hop. We are releasing two fabulous sets today, 'TEArrific" and 'Spring'.  I hope you will love them as much as I do :)

We are also introducing an extremely talented new design team member today too - Evgenia - her work is just stunning. You should have come from her blog if you are following the hop in order.

I was obviously in a 'white' mood when I made my cards :)

This card uses TEArrific… I stamped the 3 cup image onto patterned paper, carefully wiping the extra lines away that I did not want. I also paper pieced the tea bag and cut a slit in the cup so that I could slide the end in.


I love this fat bunny from the Spring set, he is so adorable. I also stamped him onto patterned paper and fussy cut him out. The carrot is coloured with copic markers.


Ok, one lucky person is going to win both of these great sets, but you must leave comments along the hop to be in the draw.

Right… it's time to send you over to the Jane's Doodles blog :)  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Judith

21 comments:

Kailash said...

I absolutely adore these sets. Such beautiful images and each set is so versatile. Love the teacups and your cards showcased them beautifully!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your paper pieced teacup and bunny! Fabulous cards! The doily is so pretty to set the teacup on, and that sweet bunny is absolutely adorable! I just love both of these new sets! Great designs!

~amy~ said...

Judith! these are adorable!!!

Jane said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous cards

FanyCraft said...

Beautiful sets, beautiful cards :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous designs as usual Judith! x

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like your paper piecing and the doily with the tea cup.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! Especially love the first one with the doily and the piecing - great paper choices!

Ritta said...

just super!

Ellen H. said...

Your paperpierced bunny is so cute!

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous Judith, the doily beneath the cup is genius!

crazy-tester said...

Adorable!

Dawn T said...

cute as Judith. Love them both. That doily really looks like a lacy table cloth.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Judith.

Phyllis Beaver said...

These new stamp sets are wonderful, as always. Love your cards, too! Great job!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great use of pp by paper piecing different images...just love these cute images.

Vicky said...

love love love !!!!

Amanda said...

I love the way you paper pieced with patterned paper. Your cards are fantastic!

Ирина Дягилева said...

It's fantastic!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Absolutely wonderful cards! Love your cas designs with Jane's sweet images.