Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 26, 2014



I wanted to share my card for the current challenge over at Art Impressions - Inspiration Sequ-in (use Sequins).

I hunted high and low to find some sequins and all I had were these little flower sequins :) The adorable owls are from the Five Whoots Set and are coloured with copics.

I hope you will come and join in with us.



Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card! Love the flower sequins and the cloud background.

Karen Day said...

Judith, this is the sweetest card :o) I love that you cut the whoots apart.

lostinpaper said...

I could loan you some sequins Judith... would you believe I bought some more yesterday and I use a total of about 2 a week, by my calculations I should be right until I'm 108 years old lol. ps Cute card, those owls rock!

Dawn Turley said...

too cute Judith.