Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ai Challenge

Hello

I have a card to share that I made for the current Ai Challenge - Show Off Your Sentiment.  This is a sentiment only challenge - no images allowed! Eeekkk!

Now Ai have some of the best sentiments around, but this was a real challenge for me. I turned to the fabulous world of blogland for inspiration and here is what I came up with :)

I used Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks for a water colour wash background and then used white ink to add open and closed circles. 


I hope you will join in this challenge :)  Thanks for stopping by.

Judith

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Judith, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! This is the loveliest background :o)

Lalo said...

WOW what a great card!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful Judith, you rocked it!

Dawn T said...

What a great background. The colours are so soft and pretty. Guorgeous card

Unknown said...

Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.Good luck to all of you and thanks so much for your hard-work.
TranslationAndLocalizationCompanies,TranscriptionServices Bangalore,Closed CaptioningServicesinBangalore