Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ai Challenge

Hello

I have a card to share that I made for the current Ai Challenge - Show Off Your Sentiment.  This is a sentiment only challenge - no images allowed! Eeekkk!

Now Ai have some of the best sentiments around, but this was a real challenge for me. I turned to the fabulous world of blogland for inspiration and here is what I came up with :)

I used Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks for a water colour wash background and then used white ink to add open and closed circles. 


I hope you will join in this challenge :)  Thanks for stopping by.

Judith

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Judith, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! This is the loveliest background :o)

Lalo said...

WOW what a great card!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful Judith, you rocked it!

Dawn Turley said...

What a great background. The colours are so soft and pretty. Guorgeous card