Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something Unexpected

It is a dreary kind of day here, perfect for spending some time stamping.


This card did not turn out the same as what was in my head...but I like it. I made it for the new A Muse Lounge Challenge #20. It is based on Julie's sketch (above). There are 3 sketches to choose from, so I hope to play again.


The two focal stamps are from Tim Holtz and the floral image is repeated and embossed in Tim Holtz Old Paper. I really love this sentiment stamp, which is from A Muse.

I'm off to cook dinner. Bye!

Jay Gee

8 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge! :)

Jennifer Styles said...

Absolutely stunning!

Trexxann said...

Lovely card, Judith, great work! :)

Jill Grace said...

wow - stunning!

Alanna Harris said...

wow, this is gorgeously grungy...the font of the sentiment is perfect with this style!!

Glenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great colours.

cheiron said...

Fabulous colors! Love your card.

Cynthia said...

Lovely! The images and colors are perfect.