Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #3

Yay! I'm excited to be bringing you Jay Gee's Nook challenge #3 - the first for the New Year. I hope you will find some time to join us.

Summer is in full swing here in Australia and for most of us that means BBQ's, beach, swimming and thongs (the footwear kind, not the underwear!)

To play along, simply create a project inspired by this photograph - interpret it any way you wish. The challenge is open to everyone!

Our beautiful inspiration photo is again brought to you courtesy of Leslie from Creative Mint.



And we need a prize - so the winner will receive this beautiful stamp set from Jane's Doodles, "Jane's Bakery".


Ok, so if you have played along with the first two challenges you should know that I have an exciting guest DT joining us today - any guesses so far? Did the prize give it away?

If you guessed Jane Beljo you are right! For those of you not familiar with Jane (seriously, were have you been hiding) she is the super talented artist behind Jane's Doodles. Make sure you check out her blog and see her fabulous creations.

And as always the lovely Joy and Ange do not disappoint with their amazing creations.












Me

Instructions

  1. Please only submit new projects that where created after this challenge was posted.
  2. Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.
  3. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag JGNC3
  4. The deadline for this challenge is 11.59 PM EST on Saturday 30th January. The winner will be announced when we post the new challenge on the following Sunday.
  5. One winner will be chosen by Random. Org.


Jay Gee



13 comments:

Joy said...

Love all these card just gorgeous! Judith your card is truly sweet, love those pretty flowers against the music background.

Danielle said...

Love all the cards! Lots of great inspiration!

~amy~ said...

Great inspiration!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful cards displayed by the DT, and what a beautiful color palette too, I might join in the fun!

Jane said...

All the cards are just GORGEOUS! The inspiration photo is just..YUM! Thanks for letting me play along!

Inkyfingers said...

Great inspiration ladies. I feel inspired to join in.
Hugs
Carol x

SmilynStef said...

Very fun colors ... I added my link, but I'm not seeing it here ... then again, I'm not seeing any links.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! I love those summery colours! Your card is beautiful Judith - absolutely love those flowers :)

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love them all. Hoping you aren't affected by the floods xoxoxo

~Tammy~ said...

Judith, I love your inspiration for this! Happy Summer to you!!!! I am really hoping I can get inky soon! I am in a bit of a transition right now with limited "playthings" and no place to photograph so we will have to see, but you have been the first to really really tempt me to make it happen as much as I have been missing it so!

Ros said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog ... maybe I can find time to enter this challenge ... to brighten up our winter! Have a great day

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

GORGEOUS cards, ladies :)

Danielle said...

So glad I got to play along. Beautiful cards ladies!