Yay! I'm excited to be bringing you Jay Gee's Nook challenge #3 - the first for the New Year. I hope you will find some time to join us.
Summer is in full swing here in Australia and for most of us that means BBQ's, beach, swimming and thongs (the footwear kind, not the underwear!)
To play along, simply create a project inspired by this photograph - interpret it any way you wish. The challenge is open to everyone!
Our beautiful inspiration photo is again brought to you courtesy of Leslie from Creative Mint.
And we need a prize - so the winner will receive this beautiful stamp set from Jane's Doodles, "Jane's Bakery".
Ok, so if you have played along with the first two challenges you should know that I have an exciting guest DT joining us today - any guesses so far? Did the prize give it away?
If you guessed Jane Beljo you are right! For those of you not familiar with Jane (seriously, were have you been hiding) she is the super talented artist behind Jane's Doodles. Make sure you check out her blog and see her fabulous creations.
And as always the lovely Joy and Ange do not disappoint with their amazing creations.
- Please only submit new projects that where created after this challenge was posted.
- Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.
- If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag JGNC3
- The deadline for this challenge is 11.59 PM EST on Saturday 30th January. The winner will be announced when we post the new challenge on the following Sunday.
- One winner will be chosen by Random. Org.