Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Design Team Post

Hey there! Welcome to another Design Team post.

Before we start, just a quick reminder that you still have time to enter our current challenge - click the picture below to be taken to the challenge post.


Now onto some cards!

As most of you know,
Hero Arts recently teamed up with Basic Grey to produce a new line of stamps. Joy is using some of these yummy new stamps from the Party collection on this fun birthday card - 'Life of the Party Words', 'Life of the Party Dots', 'Life of the Party Birthday'.




This beautiful card from Ange uses 'Silhouette Grass' from Hero Arts. For the background she has used
Lawn Fawn's 'Teeny Tiny Backdrops' set. And you gotta love all those buttons!




I decided to make a card for the current
Lawnscaping Challenge, which is to use a stamp set in an unconventional way. I had to really rake the old brain matter for this one! Hopefully this card qualifies. I used the apple and pie from Lawn Fawn's 'My Silly Valentine' and hand drew legs and arms on them. Not sure if I should add a sentiment - perhaps across the bottom of the frame?


Well thanks so much for dropping by - I love reading all your lovely comments. Here's hoping you all have a crafty day!


Jay Gee

10 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is so adorable! I love their hands and legs. Apple and Pie, how can they not hold hands? Seriously, it would not be right! This card totally rocks

Unknown said...

This card is too cute Judith! I love that you have drawn the hands and feet yourself! Fab cards this week ladies. :) Ange

Joy said...

Cute card Judith, love how they are holding hands, super sweet!

Sue said...

How cute is your card, perfectly framed- love it all!! :)

Laurel Beard said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS! This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness these are so cute! I just love that "my silly valentine" set! It is on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous cards! LOVE how you used that stamp set Judith! Your card is so fun! :)

Marie said...

This looks so cute! TFS =)

Kelly said...

apple and pie! SO CUTE!! Love the arms and legs you added!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous cards! I always love the inspiration I get from your blog, Judith. Your "Apple Pie" card is just too cute!!!