Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CASEd

I just adore Melissa Phillips' cards - everything she does is absolutely amazing! I just can't achieve the same look she does :(  When I spotted this card (the second one down) I had to CASE it - a very simple version of it. I still like hers much better though, LOL.

The leaf is from PTI's Harvest Berries - I painted it with crackle paint and then spritzed it with Mr Huey's calico shine... it looks much better in real life.


Well the work week is half over... enjoy the downward slide to the weekend :)

Jay Gee

15 comments:

Linda said...

this is lovely Judith! (can i whisper that I like yours better? Hers is gorgeous, but I like the CAS version you did!)
you've done a great job!

Lynn said...

Oh my...the crackle paint is stunning. I love the gorgeous texture it creates!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful! Love the bright red berries and the treatment on the leaves.

Annette Allen said...

wow that is so cool...love it..

Isha Gupta said...

Love your card Judith. These crackled leaves look gorgeous. TFS

Elizabeth Allan said...

Judith this is stunning! Love everything about it!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! LOVE the Harvest Berries, especially when they shine!!

~amy~ said...

Such a lovely case!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Judith! Love that crackle effect. Stunning card!

Jen W. said...

That crackle paint is cool and I'll bet it's super shiny! Love the warmth of the distressed edges too.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is so beautiful - wonderful case (know exactly which card it is(-:) - my absolute favorite colors too!

Jenny said...

That's so pretty Judith, looks like a piece of precious metal :)
Great positioning of the berries too.
Jenny x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, this is pretty! Love the effect you created, that looks gorgeous and special! Makes me curious how it looks like in real life! Very nice!!
Hugs, Wendy

Emily Leiphart said...

I didn't look at the original card but I love your version, Judith!

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Kate xx