Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DT Post

Hello. Sunday here means Design Team cards to share, and I have some wonderful cards to show you :)

But first, I would like to remind you about our current challenge - you still have plenty of time to play. Just click the 'note' below to see all the details.


Joy's starting us off today with a Seasonal card with a difference. That background is a little non-traditional but looks amazing! The stamp is 'Houndstooth Background' from Hero Arts/Studio Calico. I bet she had fun adding all those buttons and bling :)


Ange has a delightful card using 'Summer Christmas Marci' from La La Land. I know everyone 'down under' can appreciate this stamp as we celebrate Christmas at summertime. The colouring on this card is superb.


Next is another super card from Iwona and again the colouring is superb! This sweet image is 'Presents For You' from MFT Pure Innocence. Iwona also used some Die-Namics - MFT have a wonderful range.


How about this beauty from Angeline! She has used Japanese Masking Tape to make this gorgeous card. The sweet sentiment is from 'Chit Chat' from Paper Smooches.


I have tried something new on my card today - embossing using a spellbinders die. I know this is not new :), but I saw it on this card by Jenny (thank you Jenny) and wanted to give it a go. My Santa from Jane's Doodles 'Vintage Christmas' was the perfect fit. The little holly leaves are from 'Christmas Wonder' by Practicing Creativity. I thought I would enter this into the challenge over at Just Us Girls - they are having a colour challenge - Red, Green and White.



I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Jay Gee

18 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great cards today Judith. Love your Santa - fits perfectly into the embossed circles. Great card.

Anonymous said...

You really have a fantastic DT Judith! There is so much inspiration here!
Love your Santa circle, it's a technique I've been 'meaning to try' too, so many styles, so little time!

Patrice said...

Once again your design team delivers! These are all fabulous cards with terrific inspiration for this weeks challenge.

Sue said...

another inspirational Sunday with you and your amazing team!!!
your card is a beautiful tribute to Jenny's card, loving the card base! :)

Karen M said...

Love Love Love all these wonderful christmas cards - these gals are so talented, hugs x x

Unknown said...

Another great bunch of cards by the girls. Thanks for sharing Judith

Jen W. said...

Sunday gorgeousness! Love all the texture on Joy's card, Ange's gorgeous colouring, Iwona's layers, Angeline's fab graphic design and your funky embossing!

Karen B. said...

Yet again another fabulous showcase of cards! I really like the embossing treatment of your card!

Lynn said...

Judith, I love how you embossed your card...and such a sweet Santa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Andrea M said...

Stunning array of cards! Love your take on the JUGS colors! Such a fabby CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Brandi said...

I love the vintage feel of the Santa and your embossing turned out fabulous. Great job by the rest of the DT too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards - great use of the colors! Thanks for playing with JUGS!

One Paper Heart said...

Great card Judith love the embossing around Santa.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cards! I love your CAS santa card Judith - so pretty :)

Jenny said...

great inspiration post Judith..love that Masking tape on Angeline's card :)
The nestie embossing is fun isn't it!...your Santa :) looks great in his frame.
Have to say I'm struggling with a card for your challenge....I'm obviously not thinking outside the box enough !
Jenny x

Kathryn B said...

Love your CAS Santa card you made for this weeks color challenge!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE all these cards - you have such a talented DT.

I really love how you used the nestie on your card for the embossing - looks so fab and I will have to give it a try.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Elise said...

I'm a little dizzy from staring at this stunning, packed post! YOUR card for JUST US GIRLS, truly stands out, however. I simply adore your use of color - THANKS! I appreciate you sharing your talent with us!