Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #15

Hello and welcome to the first Jay Gee's Nook Challenge for 2012!

We have a beautiful inspiration board compiled by Joy for todays challenge. To play along, simply create a project inspired by this photograph, interpret it any way you wish. The challenge is open to everyone!




And of course I have a prize for one randomly selected entry - this adorable stamp from My Favorite Things.


Lets take a look at what the Design Team wiped up for your inspiration:





Me

Fabulous cards by the girls aren't they :)
Instructions
  1. Please only submit new projects that where created after this challenge was posted.
  2. Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.
  3. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag JGNC15
  4. The deadline for this challenge is 11.59 PM EST on Saturday 28th January. The winner will be announced when we post the new challenge on the following Sunday.
  5. One winner will be chosen by Random. Org.
Jay Gee

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards this week ladies!

Judith, love your embossed butterfly, and your background is awesome! hugs Ange

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous background paper on your card! Is that patterned paper or did you create it yourself?

Patrice said...

Once again you've all exceeded expectations and provided gorgeous inspiration. Beautiful creations by the design team.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL creations! It's my goal to play along with more challenges this year--so I'm hoping to make something soon for your challenge:) <3

Dawn T said...

All so beautiful Judith. Already have a couple of ideas in mind from the inspiration pic. just to find time!

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards! Judith your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the background and that beautiful butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Joy always finds the most amazing inpsiration... and the DT always astounds me with their awesomeness!! Hope to find some time to join the fun!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a fabulous background - your card is gorgeous! So are of course you DT's cards too! And Joy's pictures wonderful as always! Off to make a card for it!
Hugs, Karin

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards and a beautiful inspiration photo Judith. Hope to play this one.

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful inspiration board! All DT and your cards are truly amazing and each take a portion of that board and bring it to life!

MicheyMoo said...

I was so inspired by both the inspiration picture and the cards the DT created that I set about making a card straight away! Love them. And I have so many ideas in my head for other cards...that I just may be back with another before this challenge is up. Thank you Judith and Co. xx

~amy~ said...

That inspiration board is WOW and the DT projects are amazing!!!

Lynn said...

The cards are all so gorgeous. Yours is drop dead stunning Judith! All I can say is WOW!

Lisa Petrella said...

GORGEOUS inspiration photos and DT samples!!!! Looking forward to playing along!!!

Jenny said...

These are all fabulous Judith, my favourite tones of colour too.
Love the stamping on cork and like Jen I love your bkgd paper :)
Jenny x

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly what gorgeous cards. I love your bg on yours. Wow.

Emily Leiphart said...

Great inspiration and such a range, too. I LOVE the gorgeous background you created for your card, Judith!

Mayumie said...

I was really inspired with the inspiration board and the cards DT created are awesome!!!Just sumbitted my link. Love it!!